The WordPres Plugin
for Make Website Legendary
WP Coder Pro is the WordPress plugin for embedding custom HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP snippets on your website pages and for creating unique template pages distinct from the theme.
If you don't have experience, just write code. Just do side projects. Just do as many side projects as possible.devtales101.substack.com
Most of the knowledge comes from experience, but if you never experienced it, you're not supposed to know how to solve something straight away.devtales101.substack.com
The biggest danger right now, is that you use ChatGPT to make a bunch of code you don't understand. If you want to be a programmer, make sure you're excited by it.devtales101.substack.com
Perfect Blend of
Simplicity and Power
Opt for a cleaner WordPress experience with WPCoder; add features with code snippets and lessen plugin overload.
- Custom templates
Design custom templates for pages, posts, categories, and more, infusing your unique code for brand-aligned layouts.Create templates for Posts:
- All posts on the site
- Posts with specific ID's
- Custom type Posts
- All Pages
- Pages with specific ID's
- Home Page
- Posts Page
- Search Page
- 404 Error Page
- Archive Page
- Categories with specific ID's or All Categories
- Tags with specific ID's or All Tags
- Authors with specific ID's or All Authors
- Data Archive
- Include/Exclude assets
Increase site speed by adding only selected styles/scripts and removing redundant resources from the queue to optimize user experience.
Include and Exclude needed files only the page where it needs.Includes assets
- CSS files
- JS files
- Add attribute defer or async to JS files
- CSS files of theme and plugins
- JS files of theme and plugins
Minification and optimization
Reduce file size and add attributes to scripts to optimize downloads.
- Minification HTML code on frontend
- Minification CSS
- Add CSS code on frontend inline
- Minification or Obfuscation JS code
- Add JS code on frontend inline
- Disable jQuery
- Add attribute defer or async to JS
- Conditional Logic
Utilize our Conditional Logic rule to dictate where your code will work.Display Rules
Choose to display or hide the element on specific parts of your site.
- Only page where insert Shortcode
- Only on Posts
- Only on selected Posts
- Only on Posts in selected category
- Only on Pages
- Only on selected Pages
- Only on Pages: Home, Posts, Search, 404 Error, Archive
- Display only on Custom Posts
Adjust visibility based on the device the visitor is using, such as desktop or mobile.
- Disable on Mobile Devices
- Disable on Desktop Devices
Set the element to appear or disappear during certain timeframes. This can be useful for time-limited offers or seasonal events.
- Set the Weekday
- Set start time
- Set end time
- Set date start
- Set date end
Customize content based on your visitor's browser
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
Adjust visibility based on user status, role (e.g., Subscriber, Contributor, Administrator), or even specific users for tailored content display.Language Rules
If your site is multilingual, you can decide which elements appear for each language.
Set of the WP Coder tools for helper develop websites more easily and faster.The plugin WP Coder has the following tools
- Tracking Code manager
- Enable Style and Script on the Login Page
- Enable Maintenance Mode
- Enable Extra Icon
- Enable Breadcrumbs
- Shortcode Attributes
Add custom attributes for shortcodes.
Enhance your shortcodes with custom attributes using WP Coder. Embed these attributes into your HTML code for tailored content display.
- Custom Code
Comprehensive support for custom code snippets including PHP, JS, CSS, HTML.
- Global PHP
Set the actions and hooks, that you need, in the global PHP file.
It is incredibly ...
This site uses the default WordPress theme
Thanks to the integration of the WP Coder PRO plugin, we have enhanced control and flexibility over the website's design and functionality. This powerful tool empowers us to effortlessly modify and customize templates for both pages and posts. Moreover, the plugin's snippet feature enables the creation and fine-tuning of websites to meet specific requirements, ensuring a tailored experience that aligns with our vision and goals.
Have the courage to
create code right now?!
Top 6 Reasons
to Use WP Coder
- Reduce WordPress Plugin Count
- Swap out multiple plugins; typically, sites include 6-8 plugins on average. Streamline your site with focused snippets rather than overloading it with complete plugins.
- Conditional Logic for Code Snippets
- Utilize our Conditional Logic rule to dictate where your snippets appear. Focus on particular pages with precise rules, preventing unnecessary script or snippet loading across the entire site.
- Design independent templates outside of your theme constraints
- Customize templates for pages, posts, categories, and beyond with your tailored code.
- Disable the loading of non-essential styles and scripts
- Boost page performance and quicken loading time by decluttering unnecessary styles and scripts from the load sequence.
- Utilize minification tools and append attributes
- Minify styles and scripts, then add specific attributes to those scripts to enhance page performance.
- Import your codes to other sites
- With the help of the Import-Export tool, you can easily transfer your codes to another site and use them wherever needed.